Pacelli Catholic Schools is excited to again be offering expanded summer programming for kids of all ages! Our youngest students will love the Cardinal Kids Summer Fun program at our Early Childhood Center. Summer Blast will still be the fun, fantastic program that we have traditionally offered. Back by popular demand are interactive, hands-on four-day Summer Camps and a six-week academically based Summer School. There are opportunities for one-on-one tutoring through our Cardinal Learning program and ways for your child(ren) to get active with athletic performance camps in our fitness center. Plus, stay tuned for information on camps run by Pacelli Athletics designed to hone your child(ren)’s sports-specific skills. We have such a great variety of exciting opportunities and are thrilled to be interacting with our kids of all ages in new and exciting ways!
Pacelli Catholic Schools Summer Programs:
- Cardinal Kids Summer Fun (For Children Ages 2-5)
- Summer Blast (For Children Entering Grades K-8) | Summer Blast Additional Consent & Release Forms
- Summer Blast Leadership (For Children Entering Grade 8)
- Summer School (For Children Entering Grades K-8)
- Summer Camps (For Children Entering Grades 1-12)
- Cardinal Learning (For Children Entering Grades K-12)
- Summer Math Lab (For Children Entering Grades 5-12)
- Athletic Performance Camps (For Children Entering Grades 4-12)
- Summer Athletic Camps:
Click below for a complete listing of all summer program information and registration forms.