Pacelli Catholic Schools is excited to be expanding our summer program offerings this year! Our youngest students will love the Cardinal Kids Summer Fun program at our early childhood center. Summer Blast will still be the fun, fantastic program that we have traditionally offered, but we are excited to be adding four-day Summer Camps and a six-week academically based Summer School. There are opportunities for one-on-one tutoring through our Cardinal Learning program and many ways for your child(ren) to get active with the PCHS Summer Adventure PE class and athletic performance camps. We have such a great variety of exciting opportunities and are thrilled to be interacting with our kids of all ages in new and exciting ways!
- Cardinal Kids Summer Fun (For Children Ages 2-6)
- Summer Blast (For Children Entering Grades 1-8)
- Summer School (For Children Entering Grades 1-8)
- Summer Camps (For Children Entering Grades 1-12)
- Cardinal Learning (For Children Entering Grades K-12)
- Summer Adventure Physical Education (For PCHS Students Entering Grades 9-12)
- Pacelli Athletic Camps (For Children Entering Grades K-12)
- Athletic Performance Camps (For Children Entering Grades 4-12+)
For a complete listing of all summer program information and the registration form, click here to download the Summer Program Catalog.
Questions? Contact us at 715.341.2445.
FREE Summer Breakfast & Lunch
Pacelli Catholic Schools will be providing FREE breakfast and lunch for kids 18 and under this summer! Families do not need to income qualify and the child does not need to be currently enrolled in Pacelli Catholic Schools – just send your child(ren) over during the designated serving times for a FREE healthy breakfast and/or lunch!
Location & Time(s) of Meals:
When: TBS | Monday-Friday with breakfast from 8-8:30AM & lunch from 12-12:45PM
More Info: wisummerfood.org or call 211 | Text ‘food’ to 877-877 for meals near you.
The free breakfast and lunch is offered as a part of the Summer Food Service Program of the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. Click the image below for additional information.