Purchase Gift Cards, Save On Tuition
Already hitting the department or hardware stores, dining out, filling up with gas, grocery shopping, or planning a vacation? Why not earn tuition dollars while you’re at it! PCS purchases gift cards from local and national businesses at a discount ranging from 2-20%, selling the gift cards at face value, and putting the profits towards our schools and your tuition. Anyone – including your friends and family – can purchase gift cards to earn tuition dollars for your family.
K-12 Family Fee
Families must earn their $400 family fee each year through the gift card program, magazine sales, or by paying the fee. While earning your family fee, 100% of the profit from the gift cards goes towards that fee. After the $400 fee is met, 50% of any profit earned is credited to your tuition account. The gift card year runs from April 1-March 31.
Earning for Future Tuition
Families with children not yet in kindergarten can purchase gift cards, no matter the age of your child, and 50% of the profit earned will be applied to your child’s future tuition bill.
How to Purchase
- In-Person at the Pacelli Catholic Schools Central Office.
- 1301 Maria Drive, Stevens Point, WI | Office Hours M-F 7:30am-4pm | Summer Hours M-Th 7:30am-3pm & F 7:30am-1pm (Closed Fridays in July)
- Cash, Check, & Credit Card Accepted
- Order online for in-person pick up and payment at the Pacelli Catholic Schools Central Office at pcs.scriporder.com with Skyward login credentials.
- Call 715.341.2445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order for in-person pick up and payment at the Pacelli Catholic Schools Central Office.
- In-Person at local Stevens Point Deanery Catholic Parish Offices or before/after Masses. Contact your parish to see if they participate.
- On-The-Go eCards at shopwithscrip.com or via the RaiseRight™ mobile app. Contact email@example.com for instructions to set up your account.
Track Your Purchases
Access pcs.scriporder.com using your Skyward login credentials to check your account balance and track your progress towards earning your family fee and tuition credit. Not a current family but still earning for future tuition? Call the Pacelli Catholic Schools Central Office at 715.341.2445 for an update on your tuition credit balance.