About Pacelli Catholic Schools
Pacelli Catholic Schools provides childcare and 3K-12 education, rich in academic excellence and rooted in faith for nearly 800 students. Located in Stevens Point and Plover, Wisconsin, home of the breathtaking, scenic Green Circle Trail and nestled along the banks of the Wisconsin River, our Catholic schools have been a longstanding tradition serving students since 1873. Our dedicated, innovative team of 165 faculty and staff remain committed to student success and strong family and community connections.
Our five locations include:
- Pacelli Catholic Schools Tim Copps Early Childhood Center (Childcare, 3K, & 4K)
- Pacelli Catholic Elementary School-St. Bronislava (3K-4)
- Pacelli Catholic Elementary School-St. Stephen (K-4)
- Pacelli Catholic Middle School (5-8)
- Pacelli Catholic High School (9-12)
Apply to join our team. Send questions and other general employment inquiries to:
Kelly Nitz, HR Generalist
Pacelli Catholic Schools
1301 Maria Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Pacelli Catholic Schools is seeking substitute teachers for all grade levels (3K-12). All candidates must have a minimum of a substitute teaching license or a bachelor’s degree. Applications for substitute teaching are available in the Pacelli Catholic Schools Central Office. Contact Heather Engebretson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.341.2445.
8th grade teacher
Pacelli Catholic Schools is seeking an 8th grade teacher for our middle school. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Teaching or substitute teaching license preferred but not required.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and references to Mrs. Kelly Nitz, HR Generalist, Pacelli Catholic High School to email@example.com.
Director of advancement
Pacelli Catholic Schools is seeking a motivated individual to take on the role as Director of Advancement.
This individual is key Storyteller/relationship builder for Pacelli Catholic Schools and needs to present his or her self in a professional and caring manner at all times
Has an overall arching commitment to the value and mission of Catholic Education
Bachelor’s Degree and/or CFRE (Certified Fundraising Executive) Preferred
Proven ability in School and/or Business Management, Endowment Management, Development and/or Marketing with minimum of five years of experience
Experience with donor databases and donor interactions preferred
Ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment with staff, volunteers, alumni, donors, parents, vendors etc.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills including writing, oral presentation and relationship management.
Ability to problem solve and prioritize with a goal oriented, forward thinking work style.
Annual Campaign | Capital Campaign | Major Gifts |Development/Stewardship | Endowed Giving
Catholic Identity: Participates in the life of a PCS parish and the larger Stevens Point Catholic community. Conducts him/herself in a manner consistent with Catholic teaching
Development and Recruitment
Please email your cover letter, resume, and references to Kelly Nitz, HR Generalist, Pacelli Catholic High School to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXTENDED CARE STAFF
Pacelli Catholic Elementary School-St. Bronislava has immediate openings for enthusiastic people to join our team as extended care staff. Our ideal candidate will be reliable, self-starter and ambitious. We are a group who work together as a team to cultivate a positive and supportive school environment. Excellent opportunity for anyone wanting a part-time position, including college students. Hours are Monday-Friday 2:45pm-5:30pm with flexible scheduling if needed.
Qualifications: Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Individuals must have the ability to interact and communicate clearly with all of our students, parents,
school personnel, and fellow staff members in a positive manner. To apply, please email Kelly Nitz at email@example.com.
Infant & Toddler childcare teachers
Pacelli Catholic Schools Tim Copps Early Childhood Center in Stevens Point is accepting applications for a full-time Lead Childcare Teacher in our 6-12 month, 12-18 month, and 2 year old classrooms with up to a $1,200 sign on bonus offered for all lead teachers with a Bachelor’s degree and a score of nine or above on The Registry.
We are a quality center that provides a warm, nurturing, safe and loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced. Availability needs to be between the hours of 6:30am and 5:30pm Monday through Friday. These positions prefer a 2-year Associate Degree in Early Childhood or higher, or working towards a degree. We are also willing to work with the right candidate that has experience in early education. Pacelli Catholic Schools Early Childhood Center also works around school schedules. Currently updated on CPR/First Aid, Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards training, Pyramid model training, AHT Training and SIDS Training. Send a letter of interest and resume to Cindy O’Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Childhood Center Teacher Aides
Pacelli Catholic Schools Tim Copps Early Childhood Center is seeking teacher aides to support our childcare classrooms. Aides will assist with the orderly, efficient, and safe operation of classroom, cafeteria, playground, etc. Where appropriate, instruct children in the childcare room and assist lead teacher with planning. Provide a good Christian model and example in one’s attitudes and actions. Perform instructional functions as specified by lead teacher, including by not limited to: reading with/to children, one-on-one work, small-group work, bulletin boards. Responsible for housekeeping duties as specified by lead teacher. Work in other childcare rooms when needed. Maintain personable, cooperative relations with children, staff, parents, & public. Perform any other duties as may be necessary and assigned by the lead teacher/director. Attends monthly staff meetings and complete 25 hours of continuing education each year. Various positions are available – both full-time and part-time. Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. Send a letter of interest, resume, three current letters of references and academic credentials to Cindy O’Sullivan at email@example.com
Central Office Administrative Assistant
Pacelli Catholic Schools is seeking an individual to work in the Central Office as the Administrative Assistant. The position is for 30-40 hours per week.
Possess good clerical skills, detail oriented, well-organized
Possess basic knowledge of computers and other office equipment
Possess basic accounting skills
Willing to accept responsibility Ability to work with public
Good written and verbal communication skills
Tactful and considerate, cheerful, good sense of humor
Able to accept constructive criticism
Follows PCS professional dress code
Central Office Administrative Assistant
Serve as the welcoming face and voice of Pacelli Catholic Schools
Manage, assist and direct all visitors to the Central Office
Ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality of sensitive information and materials
Provide assistance to all Central Office staff as part of a team to aid in providing excellent
customer service and continuing to grow and improve Pacelli Catholic Schools as a whole
Assist in keeping Central Office clean and orderly
Performs purchasing for the Central Office
Perform all other duties as necessary to the position and based on the needs of the Central
Office staff, as requested by the Controller or President
Back up to the Scrip Coordinator
Development Administrative Assistant
Assist with Alumni, Fundraising and Marketing administrative work when needed
Process all donations into donation software (DonorPerfect and Greater Giving) database within
24-48 hours, maintain donor and alumni database and fulfill requests for data reports, process
development office deposits, prepare and send Gift Acknowledgements and donor
Support Development and other Special Events throughout the year
To apply, please email Kelly Nitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the direct supervision of the Controller the Accounting Clerk is responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable functions for Pacelli Catholic Schools (PCS).
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Supports the vision, mission and beliefs of Catholic education
- Conduct accounts payable process through verifying payment documentation by matching purchase orders, invoices and vendor statement status; referencing and following up on outstanding bills; conducting disbursements weekly and/or bi-weekly; maintaining vendor database and year end 1099 filing
- Collect, verify, record accounts receivable tuition charges/scholarships/tuition assistance in FACTS/Skyward and MIP; deposit income, including but not limited to parish support, tuition, fees, Scrip gift cards, development, extracurricular and food service
- Act as primary contact with FACTS Tuition and Financial Aid Management and all matters related to FACTS accounts
- Prepare and send billings to parishes and families, act as primary contact with parishes and families related to all billings for PCS.
- Prepare bank deposits, maintain and replenish school’s petty cash funds
- Assist controller with financial detail for the annual and bi-annual audits
- Assist with or perform account analysis, prepare/process correspondence as directed by Controller
- Enter and post lunch payments
- Assist other PCS office staff during peak work periods and staff absences
- Prepare necessary reports of student scholarships
- Associate Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year overall professional business experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic office equipment, including computers and accounting software including Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess organizational skills: self-directed, gives attention to detail
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills, including pleasant telephone manner and works well with others
- Able to accept constructive criticism and responsibility for job duties
- Is tactful, considerate and cheerful with a good sense of humor
- Functions well under pressure, reacts calmly in emergency and stressful situations
- Maintain professional, cooperative, and friendly relations with system employees and the public
- Dresses appropriately for the position
- Ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality of sensitive information and materials
- Assist other PCS office personnel and/or administrative staff during peak work periods/staff absence
- Perform all other duties as necessary to the position and as specified by the Controller
To apply, please send resumes to Kelly Nitz email@example.com