Earn $1,000 Tuition Credit For You & Your Friend
How to Qualify
1. Spread the word! Encourage your friends, family, and neighbors to follow Pacelli Catholic Schools on social media and check out our website.
2. Connect the dots – invite potential families to schedule a shadow day or tour.
3. Complete the electronic referral form prior to the new family enrolling.
4. Earn $1,000 in tuition credit for both you and the new family once they enroll!
Referral Program Guidelines
- Current families referring new families to PCS are eligible for a one-time tuition credit of $1,000 per referred family. Credit will be applied on a $500 per semester basis. New families referred into the system will also receive a one-time $1,000 credit applied on a $500 per semester basis.
- If the referring or new family participates in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP), they will receive a one-time $250 PCS gift certificate in lieu of the tuition credit.
- New family must enroll by October 1 to qualify for fall semester credit and by February 1 to qualify for spring semester credit. If family enrolls after the semester deadline, the credit will be applied to the family’s tuition balance for the following semester.
- This program is for referral of new families who have students eligible for 1st through 12th grade that have not been enrolled with PCS for at least three years.
- In the case that multiple referrals are received for the same new family, PCS administration may split the referral credit as it deems equitable.
- Referral credit earned may not exceed your family’s total annual tuition bill. If the tuition bill due is less than the referral credit earned, the referral credit will be applied to the following year’s tuition bill. There is no cash value.
- PCS upholds the eligibility rules of the WIAA and prohibits its coaches, staff, and parents from recruiting students based on athletic ability or potential.
- Electronic referral form must be filled out by referring family prior to new families’ enrollment.
PCS referral program and guidelines subject to change.