You, our current families, are our best recruiters and we want to reward you! Earn $250 toward your family’s tuition plus a $100 PCS gift card!
Your child (one per family, must be currently enrolled) will receive a $100 PCS gift certificate for helping (thanks to a generous donation by a PCS family). The PCS Enrollment Referral Form must be received by the Central Office prior to the official registration of the new family. Here is how it works:
- Recruit new families into our Catholic schools.
- Complete the form below and we will do the follow-up.
- The new family must enter or transfer at least one student into PCS grades K-12. “New family” denotes that the prospective family does not currently have a child in the PCS system.
- The $250 will be awarded to the referring family based upon the number of families that were recruited into the system, not the number of students.
- The new family must remain enrolled for at least one semester. The referring family will receive a $250 tuition credit toward their tuition cost once the new student completes one semester.
- Your son/daughter (currently enrolled) will receive a $100 PCS gift certificate good for the purchase of gift cards in the PCS office.