The Pacelli Catholic Schools Nutritional Team is dedicated to providing wholesome appetizing food choices for students and staff at a reasonable cost. These choices contribute to the good nutrition that is so vital to both mental and physical growth of our children.
Food Service Director
Chris Sekerka| 715-341-2442 | email@example.com
K-5: Lunch Price: $2.70 / Reduced: $.40 / Morning Milk: $.40
Middle School: Lunch Price: $2.70 / Reduced: $.40
High School: Current Lunch Price: $3.05 / Reduced Lunch $.40
- Parents may drop off a payment at the Pacelli Central Office.
- Parents may send in money with their student to school. Please clearly indicate on the check memo line that payment is for “nutrition”
- Parents may call the Pacelli Central Office and make payment by phone (minimum $100 transaction required).
- Parents may log in to Skyward and make payment online. If you need login and password information please contact your child’s School office.
As a reminder all students should have a positive lunch balance in their account. We encourage all parents to deposit money into their account prior to the first day of school.
To submit your payment online:
- Log in to your Skyward Family Access account. Follow the instructions in this flyer.
- Use the Revtrak site, https://spacs.revtrak.net/
Free or Reduced Lunches