Distinguished Alumni Award
Since the years they’ve walked the halls of St. Joseph Academy, Maria High School, or Pacelli Catholic High School, our alumni have distinguished themselves in exceptional ways. This Distinguished Alumni section on our Alumni website is Pacelli Catholic Schools’ way to honor and say thanks to so many of our alumni who have demonstrated that they were, and continue to be, an integral part of our community of believers.
Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients
|2019: Daniel Rashke ’83||2009: Sandy (Lepak) Retzki ’82|
|2018: Fr. William “Bill” Menzel ’59||2008: Maureen (Rybicke) Colin ’66|
|2017: James (Ness) Niespodziani ’59||2007: Andy Altenburg ’83|
|2016: Suzanne (Kort) Koehl ’78||2006: Ron Retzke ’66|
|2015: John ’65 & Karen (Shannon) ’65 Clifford||2005: Joseph “Rusty” Mitch ’76|
|2014: Alan Cundari ’71||2004: Sr. Jeanne Conzemius, SSJ-TOSF ’59|
|2013: Don Slusarski ’61||2003: Justice William Bablitch ’59|
|2012: Sr. Carlene Blavat, SSJ-TOSF ’54||2001: Jim Cooper ’64|
|2011: Anne (Derezinski) Fluno ’59||2000: Fred Copps ’64|
|2010: Ken Shibilski ’59||1999: Wayne Kostroski ’69|
Eligibility & Award Criteria
St. Joseph Academy, Maria High School, and Pacelli Catholic High School graduates who have displayed exemplary community involvement and devotion to Catholic principles are eligible candidates for the Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Graduated from St. Joseph Academy, Maria High School, or Pacelli Catholic High School at least 10 years ago
- Outstanding professional and/or volunteer achievements
- Exemplifies a Christian lifestyle
- Successful in areas of leadership, service, and character in both private and public life
- Achievements having brought honor and distinction to St. Joseph Academy, Maria High School, or Pacelli Catholic High School
- Recognition and reputation extending beyond the immediate environment in which he/she lives and works
Do you know someone who should be a Pacelli Distinguished Alumni? Submit your nomination now!
Distinguished Service Award
While they may not be alumni, we are blessed with many supporters of Pacelli Catholic Schools who have dedicated their lives to excellence in Catholic education and serving our schools in exceptional ways. The Distinguished Service Award is our way to honor and say thanks to those in our Catholic school community who have demonstrated that they were, and continue to be, an integral part of our schools.
Distinguished Service Award Recipients
2013: Christian Brothers
2002: Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis