The Cardinal Crusade is an evening of fun and fellowship supporting Pacelli Catholic Schools. The event, this year marking the 6th annual, consists of socializing, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, raffles, games, prizes, a silent auction, and a live auction with many great items, packages, and experiences that you could call your own. The Cardinal Crusade is one of the largest annual fundraisers, second only to Panacea, where 100% of the proceeds again go to supporting the more than 800 children served each year in our childcare, preschool, and K-12 educational programs.
When & where is the Cardinal Crusade?
The 6th Annual Cardinal Crusade Live Auction & Dinner will be held on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at SentryWorld’s Grand Hall. Doors will open at 4PM with the first early bird drawing at 4:30PM. The fun will continue with hors d’oeuvres, games, raffles, and a silent auction with dinner at 6:30PM followed by even more exciting games and the main event, our live auction.
What are some of the raffles and games at the event?
- Tuition Credit Raffle: Win $1,000 or $500 Pacelli Catholic Schools Tuition Credit! Tickets are 1 for $10, 3 fo4 $25, or 10 for $50 and are the only tickets you can buy in advance of the event. Plus, you don’t need to be present to win so anyone can buy tickets even if you’re unable to attend the event! See below for more details on how to get your tickets.
- Best of Live Raffle: For the first time ever you can win your choice of live auction items for just $50! This NEW Best of Live Raffle is available exclusively to attendees at the Cardinal Crusade. We’re only selling 50 tickets at $50 each with the drawing to be held right before the live auction begins. The lucky grand prize winner will get their choice of all our live auction packages as the prize, each valued well over $50.
- Basket Raffle: Our ever popular basket raffle is back! From sports to home goods, there’s something for everyone. Tickets will be sold exclusively the night of the event and are 3 for $10, 9 for $25, or 21 for $50.
- Early Bird Raffle Drawings: The early bird gets the worm is surely true for our NEW early bird raffle drawings. Doors open at 4PM, so be sure to get there before 4:30PM to receive 2 entry slips in our first early bird drawing. Attendees who get there before the second 5:30PM early bird drawing will receive just one slip, so the earlier you are the better chances you have to win!
- Catch the Cardinal Spirit Cork Game: Numbered corks are just $20 each and everyone’s a winner of a mystery bottle of wine or spirits! But you better hurry, the corks go fast. Get yours before they’re gone the night of the event. Bottles will be distributed after dinner where you’ll find out if you’re the lucky winner of top shelf booze or two buck chuck.
- Heads or Tails: $10 entry fee and $10 for a one-time buy in chance only immediately after the first round. You decide each round – heads or tails? The last one standing is the lucky winner of this twist on our 50/50 raffle!
- Bag Toss Raffle Game: New this year! Stay tuned for more details.
- Dart Poker Raffle Game: New this year! Stay tuned for more details.
- Dessert Dash: Dive into our decadent desserts, but you’ll have to bid high to get your favorite sweet treat. Each table will get a Dessert Dash bidding sheet in which each person at the table will bid what they’re willing to contribute for dessert. Your table’s appointed “Dessert Dasher” – someone who’s quick on their feet – will be called into action near the end of dinner. The auctioneer will call of winning dessert bids from highest to lowest in rapid succession, so your “Dessert Dasher” will leap into action to grab your tables dessert of choice.
Win $1,000 or $500 Pacelli Catholic Schools Tuition Credit!
That’s right, we’re bringing back our tuition credit raffle for another year but you can’t win if you don’t play! Buy tickets for a chance to win the grand prize $1,000 tuition credit and 1st prize $500 tuition credit! Plus, if your child’s not quite enrolled in K-12, you can bank the tuition credit until they’re enrolled in kindergarten. Tickets will be available in the PCS Central Office soon (1301 Maria Drive, Stevens Point) and will also be sent home from school with families. Tickets will be 1 for $10, 3 for $25, or 10 for $50. Need not be present at the event to win so anyone can buy even if you’re unable to attend the Cardinal Crusade.
Interested in learning more about becoming a Panacea sponsor? Want to donate or sponsor an item, experience, or package? Contact Hannah Testin, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.341.2445.