Thank a Teacher
Recently during Teacher Appreciation Week (May 7-13), we took time to highlight and thank some of our dozens of outstanding educators. Our schools and our students are truly blessed with the care and devotion that our teachers bring into their classrooms every day.
We were happy to bring you one Teacher Feature for each day of Teacher Appreciation Week. We hope you enjoyed the extra special week full of some of our wonderful teachers, and that it reminded you of some of the special teachers you’ve been blessed with in your life.
- Day 1: Mrs. Jane Cotter, Pacelli Catholic Early Childhood Center
- Day 2: Mrs. Carol Bernas, Pacelli Catholic Elementary Schools
- Day 3: Mrs. Julie Glodowski, Pacelli Catholic Elementary School-St. Bronislava
- Day 4: Mrs. Lisa Springob, Pacelli Catholic Elementary School-St. Stephen
- Day 5: Mr. Joe Zawacki, Pacelli Catholic Middle School
- Day 6: Mrs. Danielle Peters, Pacelli Catholic High School
Thank a Teacher Campaign
We have so many top-notch teachers that they deserved to be honored, thanked, and recognized in a BIG way. That’s why we’ve created the Thank a Teacher Campaign.
Whether it’s supporting teacher salary increases (of which they’ll again get a system high for the 2017-2018 school year), funding their classroom technology enhancements, supporting their innovative thinking and curriculum development, funding basic supplies needed to make learning possible, or supporting out-of-the-box projects to enhance our students’ classroom and learning opportunities, the Thank a Teacher Campaign is the perfect way to honor your favorite educators.
Matching Gift Challenge
Join us in thanking Pacelli Catholic Schools’ teachers for their passion and excellence! Thanks to very generous donors, we have an opportunity to really thank our teachers in a BIG way. During Teacher Appreciation Week and until the end of the fiscal year on June 30, for every $1 raised, our donors will match $0.50 on that dollar, up to $5,000. A gift of $10 becomes $15, $20 becomes $30, $50 becomes $75, $100 becomes $150, and so on.
Our goal is to have successfully raised $15,000 for the Thank a Teacher Campaign to support our teachers and their work inside the classrooms.
Did you or your child have a particularly influential teacher during your time in Pacelli Catholic Schools? Share a memory or note by clicking on the box below and we’re happy to share it on our Teacher Appreciation Week online message board.
Prayer for Teachers
Above all else, the most important way you can support our teachers is through the power of prayer. Below is the Prayer for Teachers so we can band together through the power of prayer on behalf of our treasured teachers.
Throughout this school year, we’ve had the privilege of featuring one exceptional member of our faculty and staff each month through our Teacher Feature articles. In case you’ve missed any of these Teacher Feature articles, you can access them below.
- November Teacher Feature: Emily Butz, Pacelli Catholic Elementary School-St. Bronislava
- December Teacher Feature: Lindsey Retzki, Pacelli Catholic Elementary School-St. Stephen
- January Teacher Feature: Dana LaMotte, Pacelli Catholic Elementary & Middle Schools
- February Teacher Feature: Kim LaBelle, Pacelli Catholic Elementary School-St. Stanislaus
- March Teacher Feature: Sara Groshek, Pacelli Catholic Early Childhood Center
- April Teacher Feature: Mike Schmoll, Pacelli Catholic High School